PROPHECY: KINGDOM ESCHATOLOGYKingdom Eschatology focuses upon the fulfillment of prophecy and how we are now in God's Kingdom. There is so much more for us in the Kingdom of God at this present time than what many forms of eschatological teaching help us understand. It is high time we learn that the Kingdom does not come with observation, but is in you. Jesus never said the Kingdom would ever become physical. Somehow the Pharisaical error of a physical kingdom toppling physical governments crept into the Church.
Everything required to occur for Christ to be seated on David's throne, seated in Heavenly places, and us together seated with Him as Kings and Priests HAS BEEN DONE. The emphasis of Bible prophecy is what Christ accomplished through the work of the cross in bringing God's Kingdom, that does not come with observation, nor ever will, and is in you. Fulfilled prophecy is not the focus of our emphasis. Where we are now, because of the prophecies fulfilled, is the issue we must all recognize and concentrate upon. We have victory over sin, satan and the world, as kings and priests with Christ. We have already come to Mount Zion and Heavenly Jerusalem, and the River of Life Is the Holy Spirit of God flowing from the Church, there for all who are thirsty to come and drink freely. We are the trees planted by the waters of this River, whose leaf shall not fade (that nations may be healed) and whose fruit withereth not (that all might taste and see that the Lord is good, and know eternal LIFE) (Psalm 1).
Read this study to see the points of emphasis we should have regarding Bible prophecy: If Most of the Book of Revelation is Fulfilled, What is the Point of it Today?
Endtime Bible Prophecy Videos
See these and more than 100 other YouTube videos By Mike Blume
Regarding BIBLE PROPHECY and Spiritual Maturity
THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST - LEGALISM and the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVILWatch this new series by Mike Blume and learn how the spirit of antichrist is far from the popular opinion, for good reason! Satan does not want this actual spirit of Antichrist to be exposed and conquered. Watch below and share with your friends!
This section consists of prophetic studies which you will find actually regard the inception of the New Covenant and the finished work of Jesus on the cross. They also revolve around personal spiritual growth.
Audio Sermons Related to Prophecy - MP3 Format
Rightly Dividing the Order of Events and Chronology of Prophecy:
TIMING OF PROPHETIC EVENTS
The words of Matthew 25 concern the siege of Jerusalem as do the words of Matthew 24 -- both chapters deal with the same discussion on the Mount of Olives. What about the separation of the cursed goats from the blessed sheep? How does this picture fit into the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD? This study explains the connection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Resurrection?
- What is the Resurrection of 1 Corinthians 15?
- Is There a Resurrection Foretold In Matthew 24?
- Is the Resurrection Going to be Physical and Actual -- And Future?
- Was There a Resurrection/Rapture in 70 AD?
- Jesus Coming in Clouds?
- Was God Ever Said to Have "Come" When Heathen Armies Destroyed Nations?
- When Will Jesus Sit on the Throne?
- Is Jesus Ruling Over All The Earth Right Now?
- A Note About Christ's Rule and the Need to Accept Scripture Rather than Tradition
- When Are the Last Days?
- The Church in Great Tribulation?
- Who is Taken and Who is Left Behind?
- Jesus "Came" When the Temple Was Destroyed
(Not to be confused with the second coming in our future
-- Discussion about the "SIGN" in Matt 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13)
- Will the Physical Sun Stop Shining On Earth, and Will the Physical Moon Turn to Blood?
- What About the Stars Falling, The Sun Turned to Darkness, and the Moon to Blood?
JEWS, ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM
- What About Natural Israel in Our Future?
- Was the Entire Race of Jews Cursed Since Jesus' Day Until Now?
- Who is the Great Whore of Revelation?
- Is Jerusalem the Harlot Today?
- What is the New Jerusalem?
- Does the Existence of the "Wailing Wall" prove Jesus' Prophecy of the Stones of the Temple being thrown done has not yet been fulfilled?
- When and What are the "Times of the Gentiles"?
- How The Regathering of Israel was Interpreted by the Apostles
THE BOOK OF REVELATION
- By Which Method Should We Interpret the Book of Revelation?
- What is the Book of Revelation Really About?
- Was Revelation Written in AD96, Long after AD70?
- When Was Revelation Written?
- What Did "Quickly" and "Last Days" Mean in God's Mind In the Book of Revelation?
- Do We Over-Spiritualize the Book of Revelation?
- When Will "The Antichrist" Come?
- Is This a Roman Catholic Doctrine?
The Controversial 70th Week of Daniel
- The Preposterous Gap in Daniel's 70 Weeks
A quick summary of how preposterous it is to accept the notion of a gap in Daniel's seventy weeks of Daniel 9:24-27.
- 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 -- Is the Seventieth Week of Daniel Still to Come?
- What Do You Believe About "the Prince" in the 70 Weeks of Daniel?
- The 70 Weeks of Daniel and the Rest
- If Daniel’s 70th Week Was Fulfilled Without a Gap, Why is the Destruction of Jerusalem (40 years after the cross) Inserted in the 70 Weeks?
The Complete Works of Flavius Josephus:
- Flavius Josephus
Josephus is our only source of knowledge for much of the history of Judaism in the First Century AD. His books provide essential background for an understanding of both the beginning of modern Judaism and of the New Testament in its historical setting. Four of his works have survived. The Jewish War (The history of the Jewish revolt against the Roman Empire in the years 66-74 AD, as experienced by Josephus himself), Antiquities of the Jews (The history of the Jews prior to the revolt, based on the Bible, other Jewish writings, and the works of previous historians), Against Apion (A defense of Judaism, answering an attack by a Roman author), and The Life (Josephus' autobiography).
Josephus is a powerful source of confirmation concerning the downfall of Jerusalem in AD70. Read for yourself what he witnessed regarding the siege against Jerusalem by Rome, fulfilling prophecy by Jesus Christ and the biblical prophets. His works greatly confirm the correct prophetic viewpoint.
Fabulous Online Books about Prophecy(I do not agree 100% with all that these men write, but feel much of it is great, and worth reading)
- DAYS OF VENGEANCE, by David Chilton
- THE GREAT TRIBULATION, by David Chilton
- BEFORE JERUSALEM FELL, by Ken Gentry
- SEVENTY WEEKS AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION, by Philip Mauro
- PARADISE RESTORED, by David Chilton
- BEAST OF REVELATION, by Ken Gentry
Prophecy Studies by MF Blume:
- Properly Understanding the Book of Revelation
- Properly Understanding the Book of Revelation (Summary of parallels with Exodus, as noted in Part 1) - Part 2
- Cherubims - Introductory Study
- Four Winds and the Revelation
- What God Looks For
- The Two Witnesses and the Cherubims
- Renewed Day by Day by the Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Renewed Day by Day by the Revelation of Jesus Christ - Part 2
- Renewed Day by Day by the Revelation of Jesus Christ - Part 3
- Standing at the Right Hand of God
- The Testimony of Jesus - Part 1
- The Testimony of Jesus - Part 2
- Only the Unveiled Can Eat
- Caesar's Seven Seals
- Anointed Witness (The Two Witnesses of Revelation)
- New Jerusalem -- A Place Prepared For Us
- Phylacteries of Hell
- What God Looks For
- City of the Lost River
- When God Gathers His Jewels
- When God Sits On His Throne
- How To Overcome The World
- From No Light To No Night
- Revelation -- A Personal Letter From Jesus Christ
- Arks and Watery Barriers
- Return To Origins
- From Wood To Gold
- All Things Become New
- Seat of Reckoning
- The Worthy Lamb Made Us Worthy
- At His Right Hand
- At His Right Hand -- Part 2
- Eyes That Can See Glory
- Ezekiel and Isaiah Preached the Downpour
- Crossing the Sea of Death
- Feeding on the Oil of Gold
- Victory Over Satan, Self and the World
CHERUBIMS -- Series of studies by Gary Garner.I highly recommend the reading of this series as it is tremendously enlightening as to the identity of the CHERUBIMS in the Bible being representative of the CHURCH.
- CHERUBIMS - Part 2
- CHERUBIMS - Part 3
- CHERUBIMS - Part 4
- CHERUBIMS - Part 5
- CHERUBIMS - Part 6
- CHERUBIMS - Part 7
- CHERUBIMS - Part 8
John Gill's insightful commentary of Genesis 3:24, Ezekiel 1:10 and Revelation 5:9, noting Cherubim to be representative of the church and the ministry, serving here as beautiful confirmation of this thought.
Studies By Joseph W. Gaut
| HOME | PERSONAL | INTRODUCTION TO MATURITY | MATURITY | ONENESS |
| ROMANS | PROPHECY | LINKS | SERMONS | DVD'S & CD'S |